- Our Oak Grove picnic area offers a serene setting and one of the best views high above the valley floor. Picnic tables are available by reservation on a seasonal basis whereby guests may bring their own picnic fare to enjoy alongside Rutherford Hill wines.
- $75 per table (Fee is waived with equal or greater valued wine purchases ~or~ if you are a member of our Wine Club Family.)
- Limited tables accommodating up to 8 guests each
- Picnic tables are booked in 2 hour time frames
- Please note: No outside alcohol is allowed on our grounds. In case of inclement weather, there is no alternative indoor location.
- To inquire about availability, please contact us by phone at 707.963.1871 ext. 2249 or by email GuestServices@RutherfordHill.com
- Larger groups (15 – 50 guests) often have a reason or special occasion for gathering. We do regard these groups as private events to be coordinated and customized by our talented Private Events Team. Based on availability, these events would be accommodated in a private grove area with a catered event, affording access to an indoor option in case of inclement weather. For additional information regarding options and to explore availability, please contact us by phone at 707.963.1871 ext. 2218 or by email Events@RutherfordHill.com
In The News!
Read why Rutherford Hill Winery is the perfect winery to enjoy a Napa Valley picnic.
- “Take in what is arguably the most spectacular view of Napa Valley from Rutherford Hill Winery’s shady oak grove” - Eater SF Read More
- “Best Picnic in Napa.” - Try Something Fun Read More
- “Best Places & Wineries to Have a Picnic in Napa Valley” - Visit Napa Valley Read More
- “The best Wine Country picnics / Napa Valley: A license to picnic and pop corks” - Sf Gate Read More
- “Napa Valley's Best Wineries for a View” - The Daily Meal Read More
- “Best Napa Valley Picnic Wineries” - Wine Country Getaways Read More