Visit Our Winery
Open daily from 10am — 5pm
200 Rutherford Hill Road | Rutherford, CA
Visit our tasting room off of the Silverado Trail to sample our hand-crafted wines and enjoy one of the best views in the Napa Valley. Enjoy a bottle in our private cabanas, a picnic in our oak grove or a tour of our nearly mile-long caves! Current releases, library wines and large format bottles are available for purchase, as well as distinctive gifts. Tasting flights available from $25-$40. Please click below to book a classic tasting, or scroll to view our premium experiences.
Oak Grove Picnic Area
- Small groups of 14 guests or fewer may bring your picnic lunch and enjoy Rutherford Hill wines accompanied by one of the best views in wine country. Reserve your own picnic table for $75 including glassware for your entire group. Reservation fee is waived with equal or greater valued wine or experience purchases. Picnic tables are complimentary for our Wine Club Members with prior notice. To reserve your table now, please call 707.963.1871 ext. 2249 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize that we are not permitted to sell food to pair with your wines. Please note that in the case of inclimate weather alternative venues are not available at the winery
- Larger groups of 15 or more may enjoy a private catered luncheon, customized by our Special Events department. To reserve your experience now, please call 707.963.1871 ext. 2250 or email email@example.com.
Cave Tour & Barrel Tasting
- Featured in Visit Napa Valley's "Most Unique Wine Tours in Napa Valley"
- Tours daily (Monday through Friday) at 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm. Reservations recommended.
- Tours daily (Saturday and Sunday) at 11:00 am, 12:30 pm, 2:00pm, 3:30 pm. Reservations recommended.
- $40 per person; Complimentary for Club members (up to 4 guests).
- Groups of 15 or more require a private experience.
- No children under 12 allowed in caves.
For additional information, call (707) 963-1871 ext. 2249.