Visit Our Winery
Join us on the top of hill. Enjoy breathtaking views, spectacular wines and warm hospitality.
Featured in "Top 30 Unbelievable Vineyards at Napa Valley Wineries" by The Blog for Lifestyle and Travel
Oak Grove Picnic Area
- Our Oak Grove picnic area offers a serene setting and one of the best views high above the valley floor. A limited number of tables accommodating up to 8 guests each are available by reservation on a seasonal basis whereby guests may bring their own picnic fare and enjoy Rutherford Hill wines. A fee of $75 per table applies. This fee is waived with equal or greater valued wine purchases ~or~ if you are a member of our wine club family. (Please note: No outside alcohol is allowed on our grounds. In case of inclement weather, there is no alternative indoor location.) To inquire about availability, please contact us by phone at 707.963.1871 ext. 2249 or by email GuestServices@RutherfordHill.com
- Larger groups (15 – 50 guests) often have a reason or special occasion for gathering. We do regard these groups as private events to be coordinated and customized by our talented Private Events Team. Based on availability and as allowable by Napa County Ordinance, these events would be accommodated in a private grove area with a catered event, affording access to an indoor option in case of inclement weather. For additional information regarding options and to explore availability, please contact us by phone at 707.963.1871 ext. 2218 or by email Events@RutherfordHill.com
Cave Tour & Barrel Tasting
- Featured in Visit Napa Valley's "Most Unique Wine Tours in Napa Valley"
- Tours daily (Monday through Friday) at 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm. Reservations recommended.
- Tours daily (Saturday and Sunday) at 11:00 am, 12:30 pm, 2:00pm, 3:30 pm. Reservations recommended.
- $50 per person; Complimentary for Club members (up to 4 guests).
- Groups of 15 or more require a private experience.
- We ask that all guests on our tours be 21 years of age or older.
For additional information, call (707) 963-1871 ext. 2249.
NEW! Summer Sunsets at Rutherford Hill Winery
Slow down, sip, and savor with us at our sunset sessions every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening this summer. Rutherford Hill winery will be offering a delicious selection of wines by the bottle to be enjoyed while lounging in our picnic grove, tucked between the majestic oaks overlooking the valley below. Guests are welcome to bring a picnic or they can purchase a cheese and charcuterie plate – artfully prepared by Dean and Deluca – on arrival. Join us for unforgettable sunset views and Rutherford Hill selections. Reservations required for groups of 8 or more.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday | 5:00pm - 8:00pm