Summertime Grilled Marinated Flank steak
Our Club Cuvée blend is the perfect companion to stand up to this flavor-packed steak. The melody of seasoning, grilled flavoring and, well balanced wine are the quintessential summertime pairing.
• 3-4 pounds of flank steak
• 1 bunch green onions, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• ¼ cup toasted sesame oil
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• Place flank steak into a large dish.
• Combine oils, soy sauce, green onions brown sugar in a medium bowl and blend.
• Pour mixture over the steak, make sure both sides are wet.
• Cover dish and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
• Heat the grill to medium-high.
• Remove the steak from the marinade and grill for approximately 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.