Life looks Better from Rutherford Hill... especially when you’re a member!
Napa Valley: is synonymous with natural beauty, regional foods and extraordinary winemaking. With sun-drenched hills, passionate artisans, fresh fragrant air and rolling vineyards, it’s easy to understand why thousands of visitors journey here to enjoy the beauty and abundance of the Napa Valley. Rutherford Hill, founded in 1972, has been adding to Napa Valley’s global fame for over thirty years.
Our wine club programs provide our members access to the height of Napa Valley life at home. Membership is an affordable everyday luxury that will remind you that life always looks better with a glass of Rutherford Hill wine in hand.
Membership Benefits Include:
Luxurious Convenience: Join the club and you’ll receive the finest selections of Rutherford Hill wines delivered to your doorstep. Wines offered through our club programs include bottlings made exclusively for club members and guests visiting the winery.
- When you see this logo you know that you are receiving a truly rare wine. This logo distinguishes our small production wines that are only offered to our club members and visitors to the winery.
- Each shipment includes a member’s portfolio which contains recipes provided by our winery chef. These clearly written recipes are designed to pair with the wines you are receiving. You’ll also find in the portfolio tasting notes, wine reviews and special purchase offers.
Benefits:The view always looks better when you receive members’ preferred pricing and service. In addition to the discounts below members also receive exclusive offers and opportunities to save even more throughout the year.
- 20% on wine purchases
- 20% on club shipments
- 25% on shipment reorders within 30 days
- 15% on merchandise
- Priority access to new release wines
- Complimentary tastings for up to 4 people in our luxurious tasting room
- Complimentary tours for up to 4 people of the winery and magnificent wine caves
- Complimentary picnic table reservations for our beautiful picnic grounds.
- Advanced notice required – 10 person maximum
- 50% off tastings at our sister properties (Chimney Rock, Sanford & Alderbrook)
- Invitations to exclusive wine events
- Special rates on lodging with winery partners
Which wine club is right for you?
All Wines are sold in California and title passes to the buyer in California. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wines into any state outside of California. The buyer is solely responsible for shipment of wines. By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order where you want it to be delivered. WINES MAY BE SOLD AND DELIVERED ONLY TO PERSONS WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD. IN PLACING YOUR ORDER, YOU REPRESENT TO US THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD, AND THAT THE PERSON TO WHOM YOUR WINE WILL BE DELIVERED IS AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD. When your wine is delivered, the person accepting delivery will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old. Rutherford Hill reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time. It is your obligation to notify the Club of any address changes before wines are shipped. Rutherford Hill will not be responsible for shipping charges incurred due to misdirected wines or returned wines.